Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Game Design Challenge

After many a month of school, having this blog (that up to this point I've done nothing with due to time constraints) , and reading such sites as Gamasutra and GameCareerGuide, I have finally decided to start doing the GameCareerGuide Game Design Challenge. My hopes are that from this, I can help hone my design abilities in preperation for looking into a job in Game Design. I'll be sure to post here on how that goes as I work on it.

In school news, I'm into Programming 3 and Physics now here at Full Sail, and this course has been living up to my expectations so far. It's really challenging, but it's also alot of fun, and I find myself enjoying the challenges put infront of me. The schedule, however, I'm enjoying alot less. Here's to hoping that next month we won't have classes that end at 1am and start the next day at 9am.

On the subject of 'we', the class I'm a part of, as a whole, is really amazing. Just about everyone knows where they want to go and what they want to do when they are done here. This is probably the most solid class of people I've ever had the joy of learning with.

That being said, I'm off to prepare for Programming 3 (today is learning Exception Classes!).



Tom

No comments: